
The Einherjar, or, The Page of Many Lines

There's stuff in the smoke.

A boy and a girl, but which is which?

Pendant.

Grr!
Fun times. I have 16 pages done total so far and usually can get a page done a week (on the weekend). I can also show the thumbnails of the pages and how I put a page together, etc., when I get a few more up maybe. I noticed I don't like to clutter pages with a lot of panels, and before someone suggests perspective or anything I actually drew everything flat on purpose. The style gets a lot of inspiration from image stones and illuminated manuscripts (like the Book of Kells! XD) and other Norse art.
No dialogue yet, but soon. You'll love the font. It's my handwriting! =D
1 comment:
Cool stuff, Sarah! That first page (the Einherjar) image is most excellent! I want to see MORE!
Post a Comment