Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beastie Boys x Painting


This is just a little pile of sketches done while listening to License To Ill. On that note, I think I am starting to like Beastie Boys better than Run DMC, which is kind of a big deal for me. Anyway...

So the bottom/left two were referenced, and the others were rhymed without a beat (what does that even mean?). All of these were sketched with pencil first, then taken into photoshop and painted with the hard round brush, which was given an opacity sensitivity. Blargh. That's it. Holler.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Gah, lovely. What more do you want from us?!

Anonymous said...

You showed this at one of the meetings, correct? Very nice work.

Fedoruh said...

nope, I did this a few days before vacation... guess all my stuff looks the same, heh

Anonymous said...

Haha! No, it's all good (although we all DO have distinguishable styles). I like.