WHAT HAPPENED TO NEIL'S SPIDEY POST? It's totally gone...
Either way, today I spent some time practicing coloring techniques, trying for slightly more realistic looks. The boy is my character and the woman is a friend's.
I dig it! I really like how you handled the blending of the colors, it gives it almost a water color feel to it. The hair of both and the light/shadows of the clothing in the top pic are awesome.
3 comments:
Sarah, I like these very much!
(Hey, Yeah! What DID happen to Neil's joint?! Did the Copyright police intervene because of the use of that original comic book cover? Bogus!)
I dig it! I really like how you handled the blending of the colors, it gives it almost a water color feel to it. The hair of both and the light/shadows of the clothing in the top pic are awesome.
Post a Comment