Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow in an hour


This is snow. This is my image of snow. This is a person who does not like drawing tree branches, so just imagines a world where there are no branches. and paints accordingly.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow I thought this was a photograph at first, it looks beautiful. I am also a person who does not like to draw/paint/deal with tree branches. Also you guys have nice views from your windows. I just have a giant tree in mine along with my neighbors' yards. It's nice but...hard to look 90 degrees from my computer to the window and back. Hurts my neck. D:

Wonderful job Matt!

Anonymous said...

VERY nice work, Matt!

kakupacal said...

... the best bit of this is the snowy foreground and blue/gray shadows - they compliment the blue sky by carrying over a little of the same cool color tones